Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Teens Talk Back


I was really excited to research teens talk back. But I ended up being upset with the results. I thought I was going to find a lot of information but ended up barely finding anything. But what I did find was an Important topic, bullying.

I think one important topic I would like to talk about it’s about bullying. I found this video about teens. I think it’s interesting. The reason I found it interesting was because it was about teens talking back about  bullying. There are many teens that are being bullied. There are many people that don’t say anything. I thinks this video is great because its teens giving advice to other teens about this issue. I think this is also important because most time people don’t talk about teen sticking together helping each other. Every time I hear people talking about teens is always negative. I don’t like people referring as teens as negative. I know that many teens are getting bullied and a lot time nothing is being done about it. Teens are speaking out getting their voices heard and a lot of time you don’t see that. I think bullying has a lot to do with what we have been trying about during the semester. This reminded me of Orenstein and Christensen reading. The reason it remind of those reading is because the media influences a lot. Another reason is people stereotyping because of body image. Teens are being bullied based on looks and what they are wearing. The media has to do a lot with that. The way people should look and dress. I don’t want my blog to seem that teens listen to media and that’s why there is bullying, No. I want to let people know that bullying is bad and shouldn’t be done. Teens are speaking out and helping teens not to be bullied.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ULUr9wXCbJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>








<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VF6cmddWOgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment