Monday, May 5, 2014


Museum Outline

For my museum project I did social media. The reason I picked social media was because it’s part of our daily life especially of teenagers. Many people would say that social Medias are bad and would talk about it as if it was negative. I think social media is a great way to connect. I think there are many positive outcomes about social Medias. I think social media is a great way to connect, look at videos, get informed and share ideas.  When teens are on a social media it’s their own space. With their own space they could express how they feel and post whatever they feel like.

my idea of social media is to show how great it really is.  I think that there are negative aspect of social media but also there are positive things to it as well. When people think about social media right away they think it’s bad and could list a number  of negative ways to talk about the different types of social Medias. Many teens are in at least one social media. Many teens start getting social Medias at a young age. Since Myspace  a numerous of new social medias has come out. Now there are more privacy to help teen be safe while on the media. Teens could pick what to keep public and gets to decides who gets to see what.
My partner and I, created this poster to represent how social media is positive. I think it turn out to be great!



This link is about how social media is positive for teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment